Miley: “Dad I have something for Tanners bug collection”
my uncle: “that’s great”
Miley: “it’s a bird”
my uncle: “no its not”
They let it go and it flew away just fine, so we’re wondering how she caught it.
she caught another bird.
update: she caught a squirrel today
She is gonna rule the world one day with this power
parental figure: “sit like a lady”
Every time this post comes around, I have to explain this.
Watch Dennou Coil, the most underrated anime pretty much ever.
- Yes, this is the standard of animation throughout the series.
- AND THIS IS A FILLER EPISODE.
- It’s basically about kids with what’s essentially Google Glass: The Game. The whole world is affected by this game. Traffic lights, school, anything.
- It’s good in the beginning and gets really, really good by the end.
- Shows the vulnerabilities of children.
- Well-written children in general. They fall under some tropes but they don’t suffer from the usual fallacies of writing children into series.
- And yeah, the filler episodes are really good. The whole series is worth watching.
Reblogging as a reminder to myself
wish this show was longer.
Lillian Weber, a 99-year-old good Samaritan from Iowa, has spent the last few years sewing a dress a day for the Little Dresses For Africa charity, a Christian organization that distributes dresses to children in need in Africa and elsewhere.
Weber’s goal is to make 1,000 dresses by the time she turns 100 on May 6th. So far, she’s made more than 840. Though she says she could make two a day, she only makes one – but each single dress she makes per day is personalized with careful stitchwork. She hopes that each little girl who receives her dress can take pride in her new garment.
I thought it was a restroom for Daleks …
It took longer then it should to realize its a shower
I’m not even in the fandom and I thought the same.
i had to read that comment twice to figure out that it wasn’t a dalek…
I thought it was like: companion, doctor, some fucker in a wheel chair and a dalek.
Women, men, xavier, dalek?
The idea to display the pets inside the store started in Singapore as a collaboration between Ikea and two animal shelters, according to Business Insider. Together they formed the project Home for Hope.
This is beautiful and I seriously almost started crying. Eyes got all welled up and I whined. Then I hugged my dog.
I need a bigger house just so I can get more pups.
All the feels. ALL OF THEM.
So, this is on the wall of my geometry class.
Just press play. You won’t regret it.
i’m not gonna lie, i choked when i heard “supermassive black hole” but it is literally mind-blowing
” Glaciers melting the dead of- DADADADA”~favorite part XD
This… I have chills…
Dat falsetto doe….